Tuesday 28 July 2015

New York Haul!

Hey so as you are reading this I am currently away on Holiday in California, however i chose to schedule some posts as I was not allowed to take my laptop with me. Now as i posted my New York photos last week i chose to do a haul of everything that i bought. I am just saying that I raised all of the money myself, through car boots and ebay, to pay for anything that I bought.


 
So first I went into a M.A.C store and bought the studio finish concealer in the colour NW20. It does it's job perfectly and conceals any small blemishes that I might have. It also has SPF 35, which is great.


So next I went to Sacs Fifth Avenue and bought even more M.A.C products. I bought a mineralize eye shadow quad in the shade a harvest of greens, which isn't actually green but more of a taupe colour. I also bought a lustre lipstick in the shade A24 giddy. It is a beautiful natural pink that is highly pigmented.



Then, I went to the pandora shop and bought this cute little charm, It is in the shape of an apple, because The Big Apple, and has NYC carved into it. It also has a gold leaf and looks super cute on my bracelet                                                          

From Urban Outfitters i bought these adorable quote books, they were great helping me through my GSCE's. I read a quote a day and they were helpful and inspired me to continue revising.

           
So this is the most exciting thing ever. I bought a Tiffany necklace!!! It is absolutely gorgeous and i love everything about it. Even the packaging is beautiful. 

   
                                                    
From Planet Hollywood i only bought some badges. I just thought it would be nice to have a souvenir from the restaurant.

I also bought a T-shirt from abercrombie and fitch but I don't have a photo of it.

So this is what I bought from New York and none of this is sponsored in any way. 

Anonymous Blogger xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com