Thursday 9 July 2015

June Favourites!

Hi, sorry that this post is later than usual but on Tuesday I had this family photo shoot going on all day - cheesy I know right.

So through the month of June I had a few favourites and surprisingly there is no makeup in this one. Sorry that there isn't that many but i spent most of June revising for exams, not worrying about my June favourites.

Ed Hardy Love Kills Slowly Perfume


This perfume has been my go to perfume for about a year now - yes it has lasted that long. It is a fresh scent that i love. I can't even describe it. Unfortunately I am running low on this perfume so I shall have to buy some more, after I have used up my other three.



Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Body Butter


OH MY GOD! The smell of this is unbelievable. I know everything from soap & glory smells amazing but this is the nicest thing I have ever smelt. It features shea and cocoa balm, lime, almond oils and kiwi. Its so fresh and just smells like summer in a tub.

Mint Candy Apple Essie Nail Polish


The colour of this essie nail polish is such a nice mint green. It is such a cute colour for summer as it is bright and bold. It also wears well and on my nails it lasted for nearly two weeks with a good topcoat.


Steadtler Triplus Fineliners


Now you may find it weird that I am putting pens onto my June favourites however, as I have just sat my GCSE's i have found these to be the most important thing to me in June. If you are like me and colour helps you learn then these are great. They are not like thick marker pens so you can make little notes and the do not run which is so important to me. As i have OCD with my school work everything has to be neat and organised and these pens were what helped me.


My current favourite song at the moment is Heart Out by the 1975. I don't know why, I just feel like I enjoys the beat and the lyrics are actually good which is unusual for music nowadays.


My current favourite TV show has got to be Once Upon A Time. I just love how it is all based off of fairy tales. I'm quite upset that I have to wait until September for season 5 and it is in my June favourites as I have been re-watching every single episode again

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com