Tuesday 30 June 2015

Boy Trouble!

Sorry I didn't post last week, I had things going on in my life but it's all sorted now.

As the title of the blog post probably shows I am currently dealing with boy trouble. You know that feeling of butterflies in your stomach where you are constantly feeling happy - well that happens whenever this certain boy talks to me.


At the start of the year I actually had such a strong dislike for this certain person as they were the most annoying thing I had ever met. However, throughout the year the more they were annoying me the more I started liking them. This then turned into the whole butterflies thing.

Me being well me - an awkward girl with anxiety  - chooses to ignore him constantly so now he thinks that I hate him and I have no idea what to do. I can't talk to him as well I would most likely develop word vomit and make a fool out of my self. Also, I am moving school and leaving him, like do i just forget about him and move on. When did life get so complicated!

I'm also going to point out that the fact he plays guitar and sings makes him even more attractive to me! Ah...  right now my life is a complete mess. Here's a list of reasons why...


  1. I like some one which for someone as awkward as me is not a good thing.
  2. I am constantly worrying about exams
  3. My anxiety has gotten worse
  4. People think i don't like them because I don't talk much
  5. Summer is a season to wear dresses... I prefer jeans and a t-shirt but no if i do that i drown in a pool of sweat.
What should I do? I need Help.

Anonymous blogger xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com