Tuesday 9 June 2015

May Favourites!

So I had a lot of favourites in May but these are definitely my top picks...


Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick


I absolutely adore this lipstick. I love everything about it. The colour, the pigmentation and the texture. It is in the beautiful colour of 01 - a bright red - not very subtle for school but great for when you're heading out with your friends. It claims to last for up to eight hours, however when eating and drinking it can wear off so i tend to reapply a few times throughout the day. I bought mine for £4.99 which is not a bad price for the product however when applying you have to use a lip brush other wise it will go completely wrong. I think that the packaging gives it a smart look as well because it is simple. To be fair I only bought this because I needed a new red lipstick, and before prom. I am so pleased that I did as it has a lovely moisturizing texture that does not dry out my lips, but it may be different for others. This is now my most used lipstick for going out but for school it will still always be my mac pink lipstick as this is too bold.


Soap & Glory Supercat Fat Eyeliner

I love this eyeliner. It is super easy to use and creates a gorgeous wing. The nib is angled so you can use a thinner or thicker side depending on how intense you want it to look. It is highly pigmented however it can smudge fairly easily. It is fine so long as you are careful when applying. Because of the nib it is easy to get the eyeliner as close to your lash line as possible. Like most eyeliners when unused it can dry up so slowly it will turn more grey than black but i still love it.

Don't Judge A Girl By Her Cover & The Gallagher Girls Series

These books are the best for teenage girls. I love them so much and am reading them now for the fourth time. It is the story of a girl who goes to a prestigious spy school and what happens when she falls for a normal boy who has no idea who she really is. There are six books in total and each one has a building climax. I would recommend these books to any teenage girl who love the idea of spies and the secret service.

The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Cream

I have been using this moisturizer for over three years now (not the same one of course) and i still find it the best one i have used. I have tried other but they just do not seem as hydrating as this one. It is light on your skin and has a lovely smell to me. As a person with dry skin you always want a nice moisturizer and this ones mine. It costs £11 which is expensive for a moisturizer however for me it is worth all of the money. It hydrates your skin leaving it smooth. It is also a great base for my makeup.


Pain Au Raisin Yankee Candle

This candle smells so good and is currently my go to candle when i am feeling stressed or anxious, which seems to be everyday at the moment. It is a very sweet scent so not for everyone as some people prefer fruit scents, however i have always been in love with the scents that are sweet just like this so i had to in clued it in my favourites.



Anonymous Blogger xxx



1 comment:

  1. I have nominated you for the creative blogger award!
    All the rules are over on my blog!
    http://zoesherlock.blogspot.co.uk/2015/06/ive-been-nominated-for-creative-blogger.html#more

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com